Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,727 (€354) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)