Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨28,505 (€373) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)