Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.215 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,810 (£459) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (34 minutes ago)