Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.692 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,208 (£438) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (27 minutes ago)