Cost of living comparison between Poole, United Kingdom and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.510 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,893 (£195) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (38 minutes ago)