Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.734 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,139 (£193) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)