Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00509 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,729 (Rp 2,891,666) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)