Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00486 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨63,105 (Rp 12,987,612) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (40 minutes ago)