Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00476 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,057 (Rp 5,265,076) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)