Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.827 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨64,700 (R$ 3,629) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)