Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨83,677 (R$ 4,375) in Ponta Grossa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Udon Thani costs 40 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)