Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.264 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,311 (R$ 558) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)