Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.311 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,405 (R$ 1,523) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (43 minutes ago)