Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.212 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,383 (6,954₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (37 minutes ago)