Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.452 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,411 (6,692₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)