Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.630 INR / NPR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨69,161 (₨ 109,729) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)