Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,598 (₨ 16,914) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (37 minutes ago)