Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11655 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 46% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,914 (325,286 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)