Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12962 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 40% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨855,782 (6,602,414 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨612,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (38 minutes ago)