Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11925 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 49% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,331 (338,197 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (42 minutes ago)