Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10564 INR / XAF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,114 (162,003 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)