Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.471 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,819 (€1,630) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨131,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)