Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,759 (€162) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)