Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,537 (€240) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bilbao costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)