Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.373 INR / BGN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨74,408 (1,716 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)