Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.049 INR / BGN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,570 (321 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (31 minutes ago)