Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.995 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨72,143 (4,245 lei) in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 3 hours ago)