Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.883 INR / BGN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,243 (251 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)