Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.777 INR / BGN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,672 (562 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)