Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.652 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,727 (Mex$ 5,402) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)