Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.861 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨179,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨147,547 (Mex$ 38,212) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)