Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.542 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨210,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨175,119 (Mex$ 49,440) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)