Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,787 (Mex$ 3,521) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)