Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.441 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,396 (Mex$ 7,091) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (40 minutes ago)