Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.626 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨160,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨127,149 (Mex$ 35,067) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)