Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.496 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨64,803 (3,704 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)