Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.215 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨240,791 (29,311 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨182,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)