Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.919 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,727 (€464) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (34 minutes ago)