Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.727 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨298,140 (€3,693) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨249,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Udon Thani costs 40 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)