Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.276 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,989 (R$ 6,017) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨113,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 70 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)