Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,033 (R$ 762) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)