Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.957 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,244 (7,523 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (29 minutes ago)