Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.140 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨111,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨101,320 (32,269 Kč) in Pilsen.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,795 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 12 лв (about 1 hour ago)