Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.744 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,359 (5,232 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)