Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.994 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,107 (R 3,625) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 3 hours ago)