Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.894 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,535 (10,311 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)