Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.199 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,310 (81,534 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨154,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Athens costs €16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)