Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,022 (руб 11,450) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)