Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19404 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨27,495 (141,698 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)