Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20024 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,413 (91,952 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (32 minutes ago)