Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18932 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨28,860 (152,445 KZT) in Petropavl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $46 (about 3 hours ago)