Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,558 (₨36,986) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)