Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,768 (₨14,019) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)