Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,936 (₨17,798) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)