Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.182 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,586 (€519) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)