Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.197 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,217 (€502) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (39 minutes ago)