Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.046 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨491,867 (£5,068) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨366,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)