Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.305 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨400,675 (£4,204) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨306,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)