Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.851 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨408,732 (£4,549) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨321,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)