Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02219 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,583 (COL$1,017,856) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moradabad costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)