Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02243 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,009 (COL$936,660) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)