Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02406 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨99,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨88,630 (COL$3,684,286) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £4,575 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)