Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02248 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,397 (COL$551,563) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)