Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.066 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,956 (28,106 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)