Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,926 (25,757 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (about 1 hour ago)