Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.174 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨445,747 (379,626 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨435,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (41 minutes ago)