Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.038 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,614 (R$ 6,493) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨118,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (31 minutes ago)