Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.200 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,683 (R$ 1,686) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)