Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25211 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨73,688 (292,286 Ft) in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)