Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24829 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨77,840 (313,505 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)