Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19596 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,853 (101,310 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)