Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20154 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨51,765 (256,849 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)