Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20023 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,594 (102,853 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)