Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18864 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨44,267 (234,664 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (37 minutes ago)