Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20051 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,399 (61,837 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)