Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.054 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,639 (13,457 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (41 minutes ago)