Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.930 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,769 (13,353 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)