Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.892 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,954 (8,960 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)