Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,789 (€440) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)