Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.471 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,019 (€1,387) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)