Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,386 in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)