Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02249 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,001 (COL$444,755) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)