Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.901 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨324,410 (€4,060) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨226,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 1 hour ago)