Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,736 (€213) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (24 minutes ago)