Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.863 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨380,117 (€4,479) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨257,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)