Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨330,794 (€4,146) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨230,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)