Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.986 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,497 (7,534 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)