Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.705 INR / SRD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,012 (2,414 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)