Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.621 INR / SRD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,797 (1,252 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)