Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.812 INR / SRD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,008 (2,497 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)