Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,955 in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)