Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,600 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨4,385 in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)