Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,400 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨4,781 (€57) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (34 minutes ago)