Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.270 INR / PAB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,364 (208 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)