Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.480 INR / PAB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,484 (206 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)