Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12433 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨28,389 (228,328 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)