Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.953 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨371,302 (NZ$7,585) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨286,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Athens costs €16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)