Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.597 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨311,381 (NZ$6,682) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨249,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)