Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.977 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,091 (NZ$917) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (42 minutes ago)