Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.771 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨275,267 (€3,451) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨231,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)