Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,643 (Rp 4,885,918) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (28 minutes ago)