Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,082 (₨34,460) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)