Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,479 (₨50,907) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (34 minutes ago)