Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨307,575 (€3,843) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨238,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)