Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,252 (€265) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)